Tuesday, April 2, 2013

FIRED.  Yup.  I was fired.  Never happened before, but I will move past this, for sure.  Now I am going to do something that I really love.  Can you watch TV for money?  I bet you can. 

So, what have I watched lately??  GAME OF THRONES.  Where is Ramsey Snow??  I have been waiting for this character for a while- to be played by the amazing Iwan Rheon.  Iwan is a supremely talented Welsh actor and singer.  He was in Spring Awakenings, a great Broadway musical (though he played in England), for which he won an Olivier Award.

He was also on the excellent BBC show Misfits- which you ALL should go watch right now.


I'll wait.


Awesome, right??  Nothing like that on American TV.



And also this:


So, the wonder of Iwan Rheon.  Look for him on Game of Thrones as the irredeemable character Ramsey Snow, the Bastard of Bolton.

And welcome to all my old fellow workers at that place.  I will miss you all.

Oh, yes.  What is an Olivier Award you may ask?  It is the London stage version of the Tonys.  The one that Wolverine hosted.  Yup.  I went there.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment