Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hello minions of dorkery.  Yes, that is a word.  Don't go look it up, just TRUST ME.  I know these things.  This is my blog.  I have been threatening to start one, and now it is here.  What will I talk about?  All things nerdy, pseudo-intellectual (and some actually intellectual), current eventy or. . .well, just anything.  I will not talk about who I am specifically.  That is boring.  Again, trust me.

I will never talk about my work.  Not that it is top secret, just that it is boring, plebeian and very often drives me to tears.  So, no. 

I have a deep and abiding love for stories.  Great stories-literature, both classic and modern, movies, and above all TV.  Great TV. 

I also have a deep and abiding love for children.  Especially for special needs children.  I will post stories about that, also.

So, from where did the name of this blog come?  I love Homeland.  Just love it.  I really looked forward to it, and even more that that, I love to talk about it.  So I would ask people.  Perhaps, desperately, do you watch Homeland?  Somehow, this developed into the legend that I run up to random people, and often the same people, yelling "OH MY GOD.  DO YOU WATCH HOMELAND????"  Myth, I assure you.  Pure conjecture.  But now,  when I am distracted or being too serious, someone will come up to me and say. . .well, you can guess.  So here we are.

First, and most importantly, this news:

J.J. Abrams may direct the new Star Wars!!!!

May the Force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment